Dec 21, 2015

GPS speedo artwork approved

I just got off the phone with Rachel at Speedhut.  They emailed me two gauge face options for my new GPS speedo.  They will try and complete my order today and get my new GPS speedo to me by Christmas!  I feel like a 12-year-old.  I'm so excited!

The Art Department at Speedhut developed two gauges faces to choose from based upon the picture of a factory BMW 2002 speedometer I sent them with my order.  I told them to proceed with the art work on the right.  (FYI - The red lines are will not appear in the finished product.)


The folks at Speedhut are AMAZING!  I highly recommend you consider them if you are replacing or upgrading your gauges.  The cost is VERY reasonable.  I was going to get my stock speedo rebuilt at North Hollywood Speedometer but the price was nearly the same.  

I will be creating a dedicated page for this install/conversion.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment